phyphilo

Saturday, April 22, 2006

My best “companion”

This noon went to K.J., then, was taken lunch with JN. She drv my car and fnd this thing.

Here is a recap of our conversations.
JN: “what is this?”
Me: “My organizer.”
JN: “waa…your life is well organizes, huh?”

errm… It was not indeed; it wasn’t since mid’2005.
This small book was born in 1998; it never left my bag since the day I purchased it. Unreasonably, it kept in drawer one completely unorganised year 2005. And thus…
Anyway, it is back! More as a reminder than an organizer perhaps, I rely on it rather than my hand phone, notebook, MP3 player… Thr’s no replacement. Make a daily-targeted task done is nothing but merely self-satisfaction. At least, soothe me.

I found this quote written cursively somewhere:

“Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die”.
No difficult words, it has wisely reminded me by its utter simplicity. Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home