phyphilo

Sunday, January 29, 2006

恭喜发财。 Getting married soon :þ

See… see… see…
whenever Chinese New Year is coming,
my buddies must be asking the same question:
when can I get ang pow from you-ah?’… haiyo…
all I can do is, reply:
`getting married soon, get prepared your ang pow for me first-lah! Don’t wait, start saving $ now ’.
This is part of our life; this is Malaysian born-Chinese’s lifestyle, hehehe… common phrase; common greeting. We want to show loving care to each other, I un, 有心-有心 (yau-sum)。。。。。。

I had a very few family members’ reunion dinner this year; it’s great, anyway. (yummy… I love Chinese cuisine, especially my mommy’s recipe).

Serious, I’m a pure Chinese, I can count, I don’t have colour-blind, but I don’t know how to play all the gambling games (Mahjong, still learning, since 3 years ago), poker games lagi…(today play, tmrw forget), my brain jst simply dull for all sort of gambling games.

Thus, on every Chinese New Year days, I more enjoy eating CNY goodies rather than collecting $ (ang-pow & gambling). I suppose I have to fully indulge in CNY holiday mood & CNY goodies this whole week. Sleep! Sleep! Sleep! + Eat! Eat! Eat! (unproductive, but relaxing, once in a year, ok la).


My 3 fav most CNY food:
(1)Loh-Hon-Jai,
(2)Pineapple cookies &
(3)‘kuih-kapit’.

Bebe, I’m sorry to hear that... I knw this is the most distressful, and yet the most memorable CNY to you, take a good care of urslf & ur family, can’t wait to see you again. I miss you.

Last but not least, 老套啲
祝大家,犬年:

新年进步
步步高升
合家平安
恭喜发财

2 Comments:

  • Gong Xi Fa Cai! You are not alone... I'm a Chinese that don't know how to play mahjong too! Hahaha... it's a good game to keep your brain functioning as long as you don't get addicted!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 02, 2006 3:00 am  

  • Shhhhh....why say so loud? hahhahaha....

    i knw,i knw.I thk we gotta ask our very owned tutor,'sui-lou' to giv us "Mahjong Tuition". hehe..

    By Blogger phyllis - bobo, at February 02, 2006 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home