phyphilo

Friday, February 03, 2006

A month ago…

Here comes the second month of 2006 and I realised I have not done enough writing for the coming progress report. Nor do I have any complete chapter for my final dissertation. Can’t drag anymore! I want to grad, I want to work, I want to earn $, wanna buy a better camera lens, I need $ to develop pic! Nobody is gonna gimme $ to fulfil my spare time interest. $$$$$…

The first thing I did in 2006; watched fireworks and snapped night view.
I promised me: “I’ll merrily … … in the year 2006. 習慣就好。”

These pic were taken at somewhr almost parallel to the 18th/19th floor of the Twin Towers (K.L.C.C.). I was standing at the same plc on 2005 National Day eve, the fireworks was amazedly more magnificence than this! (To me, nice scenery is just an eyeful bonus; I do nothing to make it happen.) I couldn’t complain about it, it wouldn’t be right.
Switched to the night mood button without using a tripod, …… as the results, got these blurred pic; nvm ler…… blur有blur嘅靚 (安慰吓自己)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home