phyphilo

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Funny working life

Days are going quick… I’ve learnt something, still don’t know whether this working experience will be helpful for my future career. Although works are packed, I’m enjoying every minute of it… When you see ‘bobo’ with busy mood, she really does.

Everyday seems like an amazing trip, I will never know who will call up, who is next? Who will I meet today? cheeky? gentleman? rude? nice? seek for help? stressful colleague? urging? designer? businessman? boss? bosses’ siblings? Dunhill? Versace? uncle? Rolex? Spanish? German? …
Some ppl just want to have a drink with you; some only want to treat us (win-win strategy), some are entertaining, some really need help, some are demanding, etc.
No matter the next will be better or worse, I still need practice in communication skill.

To my great old friends; Jeanne ar… ah fei ar…ah voon,…dimsum next Saturday? SS2?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home