phyphilo

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Killing me softly

Some sort of spreading viruses infected me last week. Half week left away from uni. I couldn’t get any more tempting things to do or any tastier food to eat than sleeping. Vomiting and diarrhoea were brutally violent. I slept 40/ 48hours on the first two days.

& thus,
I missed out many scheduled plans because of this.
I couldn’t give him a nice birthday celebration.
I was absent from the annual meeting, discussion with prof....
Some works slacking off.
Moreover, the most incorrigible thing was, I gave my Gwen Stefani Concert ticket to sis. That’s NOT cool! I want to hear she sings ‘COOL:(


Post-sickie,
1) Dr. said no oily & spicy food for a period. It’s hard to get ching-tong in uni anyway (I don’t like bread), this gonna be a hectic meal searching task.
2) Too much overslept in last week tends to change my ‘need’ to have sleep. These few days, I dun feel sleepy at all.
3) This tiny piece of honeydew omochi (green bean paste) cures me from the tasteless sufferance. (Needless to mention, I know colouring may cause cancer, but it just irresistible).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home